To be or not to be

Hamlet walls in the stage and his like telling him self that this is it and To die to sleep in that sleep of dealth that’s the part where hamlet says I got to respect what I don’t know so I need to respect the fact that I am alive.  In some ways his asking here is the fear of taking any risk. Any habit takes a force to break stopping the habits is as hard as starting them and his saying that all those things are hard.

When he said why put up with all this stuff and just quit.

We fear what we don’t know. Maybe he said I’ll suffer all this or maybe I won’t say anything and just stay quit. But eaither way am feel like a quitter if I just take it but if I kill the king the life am living now won’t be peacefully.

Hamlet is saying that murder is a sin that at the moment his not doing it his thinking about it then at the end of this the last lines are sneaky becuase it’s like a oh hey by the way.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

is the sky real?

Big Question

Story draft