Ignite talk

My masterpiece is about life choices but as I did more research about it, it lead my into hard choice  and how to deal with them. During my masterpiece I will be discussing about how to make a hard choice easy and how to better understand your choices. One thing I did was to explore my big question topic by doing research on Google and by watching YouTube videos. I learned that a hard choice doesn’t  necessary mean that one choice is better than another, but they are both equal. One connection I see is that I had to make a choice in the beginning   of the year on whether  or not to do traditional high school English class or do what I am/or we doing right now.  Next I will be figuring the right steps on how to make a hard choice easy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

is the sky real?

Big Question

Story draft