Freshmen in college

As I already have a week or two in college I quickly found out the professors and school was soo different from each other for me it took a week to get used to it. My classes so far are really interesting and I’m having a lot of fun being in them. Although it’s fun they give you a lot of information to take in in the short amount of time you have with them. Thankful to my high school English teacher Dr. David Preston he got me ready for this chance in my life telling us and explaining about the times he  taught in UCLA. As well with him telling us what to take notes on and how to get ready for college. To add to that, he also taught us so many life lessons and wonderful information I would never forget.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

is the sky real?

Big Question

Story draft